Read All About It!
But before I go any further, I would like to give thanks and praise to Barack Obama’s mother and grandmother for having done such a fine job in raising their son/grandson.
According to our new President’s website, the LGBT family has not been forgotten or sold down the river for the sake of politics. To see what the future holds for LGBT citizens of the USA, read the section on Support Of The LGBT Community.
The Support For The LGBT Community section includes:
1. Expand Hate Crimes Statutes
2. Fight Workplace Discrimination
3. Support Full Civil Unions and Federal Rights for LGBT Couple (I’m still going to call it a marriage)
4. Oppose a Constitutional Ban on Same-Sex Marriage
5. Repeal Don’t Ask-Don’t Tell
6. Expand Adoption Rights
7. Promote AIDS Prevention
8. Empower Women to Prevent HIV/AIDS
I found this initial information on a website that I like to visit. They are two married lesbians with a beautiful child and a great sense of humor. Check out twolesbosgoingatit.
President Barack Obama is turning out to be just as good or better than Doctor Who, the (nonhuman) man who saves the world over and over again.
Barack Obama is making me cry … again.